Monday, August 9, 2010

Meal Plan for August 9-15



Okay, I have been pretty busy this past week with hardly anytime on the pc.  That's good in way, but I like to keep up on my blog more than just once a week:)  I'm sure we all have those days.  Anyways, I have a few recipes to post on in the near future and I hope to contribute more on a blog that I partner on called Frugal Home and Health.

Last week Joanne gave me a big Kombucha Scolby and I made a gallon of tea.  The only problem is I'm the only one drinking it! I hope to convert some Kombucha drinkers in this house before it gets to be like vinegar. 

I am also experimenting with sewing a new tunic, so once I get the pattern down, I will put that up also

Here is the menu for this week:

Week 2

Monday- Authentic Beans and rice

Tuesday-Grilled BBQ Chic with baked fries and grilled veggies

Wednesday- LO

Thursday-Philly steak cheese sandwiches with Salad

Friday-Spaghetti and “Meat A Balls”

Saturday- LO

Sunday- Roast with herbed onion gravy and potatoes and veggies

Check out all the other great cooks at Organizing Junkie to get some inspiration for your meal plans

No comments:

Post a Comment