Monday, July 26, 2010

Meal Plan for July 26-August 1

Okay, so I haven't really kept to last weeks meal plan, so some of it will be on this week's l plan.  I'm still a little new with this whole meal planning dealy, so I hope that the different meals that I do put on this week's plan won't bore anyone, and yes, I'm really bad with run-on sentences ( my husband gets a daily laugh since this is the way I talk too :)

Meal Plan July 26-August 1 ( Last week of July)

Monday- Pork and Broccoli Stir Fry with brown rice
Tuesday-Cream Cheese Chicken with Pasta and Salad
Wed- Egg Sandwiches with Zucchini Soup
Thursday-Mexican Fiesta Casserole (Mom's recipe with a little twist)
Friday- L/O
Saturday- Philly Cheese Steak with Baked Fries
Sunday- Crockpot?

Well, at least I got a good start on my week:)  Tomorrow, I will be starting a post series on bulk cooking, mainly baked goods.  I hope that you will join me and if you have anything to contribute, please leave a comment.  In the meantime, check out this ex-cel-lent site called Good(Cheap)Eats for some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment