Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Do Not Worry

Comforting words from our Savior. I'm so glad that I have Him when things go a certain way and I'm at a loss of what to do. Right now is one of those times. My baby has had a cough for about 4 weeks now that he could not shake. We live in a very moist area in the mountains( all of our thing get molded often and we have to set them out in the sun) and are sure that it has contributed to it getting worse. Well, then we all got a round of colds, and he had it the worst. I put him on a dose of antibiotics for resp. infection, but it has actually made him worse. So we are off to the doctors again. I know that the Lord sees my little baby, He knows how sick He has been and it's Him that will help his body to get well again. I know that it is according to His will whatever happens to this baby, either good or bad.
I know, Lord that you do all things good for those that love you and I trust in you. Help me when I worry or get distressed over earthly things and help me to have courage and strength when others are scared and weak. According to you will, help this child of mine to be well, if that is not your will, help me to accept what your will is and to be faithful. Amen Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me and hear my prayer....Psalm 4:1

No comments:

Post a Comment