here is the picture that used from http://www.shukronline.com/
Saturday, December 25, 2010
I finally have something new to post, yippee! I have been looking for a nice super tunic (just an extra long tunic) pattern to make, but I hadn't found a pattern that would look nice with the length added. Here is the finished product of 5 days worth of ripping and sewing, configuring and brainstorming. I am really happy with the results, especially since I made the pattern from just looking at a picture! I don't know if I will ever make another one like it since I had no idea how it turned out the way it did! True to style, I didn't have any pattern pieces and I didn't write anything down, because I was just sewing and fixing as I went along. It worked though, so I'm happy with it!